Shoe Conversion Chart
All of our sizes are approximates. We suggest following the steps below, explaining how to measure your child’s foot to get the most accurate size.
- Take a blank piece of paper and lay it flat on the ground, with edge of paper against a wall
- Ask your child to stand one foot on to the piece of paper, making sure their heel is touching the back of the wall and they are standing up as straight as possible
- Take a pencil and draw a line on the paper where the end of their longest toe is
- Good news! Your child can run off to play now and you can finish the rest
- Take a ruler and measure from the edge of the paper to the line you have drawn. Use this measurement to determine the length of your child’s foot and use our size chart as a guide to help you find their perfect size
Unsure if you have chosen the right size? Don’t worry! We have a 14 day returns and exchange policy. So if your little one’s foot has grown too quickly, simply see our Returns/Exchanges page to get in touch!